"Hogs head: n. a measure of capacity for beer, equal to 64 gallons." This drink sleeve PATTERN fits all standard 16-ounce pint glasses. Digital file set for creative projects. (Not a physical product). PROJECT INSTRUCTIONS:Materials required:
- 4 to 5-ounce pull-up leather, at least 10.25 x 5.5 inches
- Original blue painter's tape
- (no fancy stuff; it will either not stick or leave residue)
- 16 1/8-inch (3mm) eyelets
- Latigo leather lace 1/8 inch, or thick hemp string
- Liquid leather conditioner, not paste (optional)
- Laser etch/cut machine
- Hand press or hammer for applying eyelets
- Test leather with a burn
- (not all leather responds well to laser projects)
- Mask leather with blue tape (edge-to-edge, do not overlap)
- Etch the design
- Cut the design outlines
- Remove the blue tape IMMEDIATELY
- (if you wait too long, it will leave a sticky residue)
- Wash in a warm machine wash cycle
- Air dry flat
- Condition the hide (NOT in etched area)
- Lace-up with latigo around a pint glass; knot the ends
- Pour a cold beer and enjoy!
Can be washed, refrigerated, frozen...
Good leather is pretty durable.
File(s) will be available immediately after checkout, and will be accessible for one year after purchase. A ZIP file may contain several files. Please note that SVG files may appear as HTML.
The Tell Tale Moon is not affiliated with any other entities. Design content should be researched in any IP category you plan to sell. We are not responsible for commercial sales using our art.