"Hogs head: n. a measure of capacity for beer, equal to 64 gallons." This drink sleeve PATTERN fits all standard 16-ounce pint glasses. Digital file set for creative projects. (Not a physical product). PROJECT INSTRUCTIONS:Materials required:
- 4 to 5-ounce pull-up leather, at least 10.25 x 5.5 inches
- Original blue painter's tape
- (no fancy stuff; it will either not stick or leave residue)
- 16 1/8-inch (3mm) eyelets
- Latigo leather lace 1/8 inch, or thick hemp string
- Liquid leather conditioner, not paste (optional)
- Laser etch/cut machine
- Hand press or hammer for applying eyelets
- Test leather with a burn
- (not all leather responds well to laser projects)
- Mask leather with blue tape (edge-to-edge, do not overlap)
- Etch the design
- Cut the design outlines
- Remove the blue tape IMMEDIATELY
- (if you wait too long, it will leave a sticky residue)
- Wash in a warm machine wash cycle
- Air dry flat
- Condition the hide (NOT in etched area)
- Lace-up with latigo around a pint glass; knot the ends
- Pour a cold beer and enjoy!
Can be washed, refrigerated, frozen...
Good leather is pretty durable.